Mission and Vision
ALIMCO’s MISSION :
- Provide appropriate state-of-the-art assistive devices & rehabilitation services that meet the needs of PWDs across the world.
- Focus on continuous technology up-gradation and develop in-house capabilities for cutting edge R&D through collaboration with research institutions and entrepreneurs within India and abroad.
- Manufacture high quality devices with optimized workflows, highly skilled workforce and manufacturing facilities equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure which is at par with international standards.
- Develop talent pool through skill enhancement and training in order to aspire for excellence in product delivery and associated rehab services.
- Maintain industrial harmony, conducive work culture and inculcate feeling of ownership and pride among all stakeholders.
- Expand presence within India and develop exports as an opportunity for sustainable growth.
ALIMCO’s VISION :
To be the leading global organization for the empowerment of persons with disabilities through provision of appropriate technology and rehabilitation services
ALIMCO’s OBJECTIVES :
- To promote, encourage and develop the availability, use, supply and distribution at reasonable cost in the country of Artificial Limbs and accessories and constituents thereof to needy persons particularly disabled Defence personnel, hospitals and such other welfare institutions.
- To establish facilities for the manufacture of Artificial Limbs and accessories and constituents thereof and all other things which can be or may conveniently be used for the manufacture of or in connection with such articles, things as aforesaid.
- To carry on the business of manufacturers, buyers, sellers, importers, exporters, dealers in and of Artificial Limbs and accessories and constituents thereof and all other things which can be or may conveniently be used for the manufacture of or in connection with such articles, things as aforesaid.
Explanation: Artificial Limbs, accessories and Constituents thereof appearing in the aforesaid clauses include Orthotic, Prosthesis, Orthotic Components, Prosthetic Components, Rehabilitation Aids, Associated Special Tools and Orthotic and Prosthetic Supplies.